FIRST LEGO League (FLL) introduces young people ages 9 to 14 to the fun and excitement of science and technology while building self-confidence, knowledge and life skills. While the program involves LEGO robotics, FLL goes far beyond robotics, with teams examining real-life problems and developing innovative solutions. Through the robot game and project, FLL emphasizes the FLL core values.
FLL Core Values
- We are a team.
- We do the work to find solutions with guidance from our coaches and mentors.
- We know our coaches and mentors don't have all the answers; we learn together.
- We honor the spirit of friendly competition.
- What we discover is more important than what we win.
- We share our experiences with others.
- We display Gracious Professionalism® and Coopertition® in everything we do.
- We have FUN!